Samstag, 8. März 2014

more about THAT guy and his critical story

So guys I promise you, you can barely imagine what happened last week!
Last friday I decided to not text him back after he hasn't texted me so he could show me if he's interested in me or not. Obviously he's not because he didn't text me the whole week. But now comes the kicker! He asked my best friend's cousin if she can ask me unobtrusive what I think about having this friendship plus thing. For all who doesn't know what it is. It's bascially a thing where you just have fun with a guy/girl like kissing and stuff but you're not in a realtionship. But my point was that we haven't kissed yet, so how could he even think about that when he doesn't even know how I'm kissing?! I'm mean that's stupid!! There were some other weird things too, but I can't remember those, sorry! They have to be not that important. The last wednesday I decided to text him. So I texted him and he answered me immediately but after I responded, he took his time (to be exact one day) after I texted him. What was the reason that I kind of freaked out!
The main point is that all that stuff started since we didn't text on a regular base. Why did I even stop texting him?!?!?! But the next point is, that we're both at the same party tonight and I really don't know how to handle the situation. GOSH please help me!

Oh and I just decided to become gay. It's too stressful with guys! Good good.

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen