Sonntag, 23. Februar 2014

that guy..

So guys,
I just have to talk about some things with you. So there's this one guys I met on my best friends party. I met each other like 4 times after that. He gave me his jacket and hold me in his arms and I was just so happy. Ok, we both drunk something but I still feel like that can be something serious. I haven't met a guy before I can talk to whenever I want to even less about. There wasn't a time we haven't talked at all and I feel like he is that guy I was always looking for. Not only is he cute and good looking, he is considerate, smart and not like all the other boys. He's different. But when we're texting each other it's not the same as when we're together but I may just imagine that. I really want to kiss him but I don't know how... I really want to lie in his arms. He's totally not like all the others. I found that guy where I can be myself without thinking what he thinks about me because I kind of know that he likes me too. But I don't know how to show him that I feel the same way.

xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen